Liftlog+ is an app that lets you conveniently track your weight lifting workouts.
Users can choose from a library of over 290 exercises with images, descriptions and step-by-step instructions to build their own workouts and routines.
Download full resolution press images by clicking here.
- Tracking Track sets, repetitions and weights. See your previous entries and the target repetitions and weights you set in the routine. Add, edit, reorder and delete exercises and sets during workouts.
- Routines Create custom routines and assign targets for sets, repetitions and weights. Duplicate routines or create them from any completed workout.
- Plan Assign weekdays to routines to get a great overview over the whole workout week.
- Exercises Choose from a library of over 290 exercises with images, descriptions and step-by-step instructions. See primary and secondary muscles and exercise equipment.
- Search Search the exercise library and filter results by primary muscle, exercise type and equipment.
- Supersets Connect exercises to Supersets.
- RPE Add Rate of Perceived Exertion (RPE) to your sets.
- Rest Timers Start rest timers between sets to stay focused during workouts.
- Notes Add notes during workouts to capture important insights and thoughts.
- History All completed workouts are saved in the history. They are grouped by month with monthly stats, showing the number of workouts, total duration and total completed workouts.
- Workout Details See all exercises, sets, repetitions and weights in workout details. The number of exercises, the duration and total moved weight is also shown.
- Themes Choose from many build in themes and customize the app to your liking.
- iCloud Backups All of your data is safely backed up to iCloud and can be restored.
- Privacy The app does not share any personally identifiable information with third parties. All data is kept save and secure on device.
- No Ads I don't like ads, so there are none in the app.
- Native The app is 100% native and build using Xcode and Swift.
The app is free. Some additional features can be unlocked by a subscription. Pro features include creating unlimited routines and exercises, archiving routines, rest timers, notes, supersets and RPE. There is a monthly and a yearly auto-renewable subscrition plan available.
- Monthly Subscription $3.99 / Month
- Yearly Subscription $29.99 / Year
- Lifetime $74.99
Hey 👋, my name is Denis and I'm the developer of this app. You can find me on Twitter (@denrase). This is an indie app and I hope I can support it for a long time to come.
I was born in Croatia 🇭🇷, but lived most of my life in Austria 🇦🇹 at the heart of Europe 🇪🇺. Currently, I'm a freelance/independent mobile developer, creating native apps for iOS and Android.
In my student years, my friends and I would regularly go to the gym together. We were tracking our workouts with pen and paper back then. Every time they reached a new milestone in their workout, they would write down their results and smile from ear to ear. Years later, I'm working to bring this experience to mobile apps.
Please feel free to contact me at any time per email if you have any questions.