Use the simple editor to create your workout routines. It's easy to add exercises, sets, repetitions and weights.
- Use over 290 animated exercises with step-by-step instructions.
- Choose from build in routines to get started.
- Assign days to your workout routines.
- Prefilled sets and repetitions when adding exercises.
With an intuitive interface it's effortless to track your sets and focus on your workout.
- See logs from previous workouts.
- Mark sets as warmup, failure and drop.
- Add notes to workouts and exercises.
- Use timers to rest between sets.
- Add, replace, reorder and remove exercises.
- Use Supersets and log RPE.
All your workouts are saved in the history where you can soo how you progressed over time.
- See total weight volumen and duration for workouts.
- See one rep max values for exercises.
- See avarage heart rate and burned active calories.
- Create routines from any previous workout.
Ratings & Reviews
Simple, easy and intuitive. One of the best workout trackers on the App Store and the developer is dedicated to improving it. Definitely recommended.
Simple and effective! I've been using the app for a while now and I like it for its simplicity! Helps me creating routines and tracking my exercises.
What a great app for muscle growth and technique. I use it multiple times a week and find the step by step instructions especially useful!
Apple Watch ® Companion
See your heart rate and active calories during workouts.
Save workouts done with your Apple Watch ® to the health app.
Daily backups for all workouts, routines and exercises.
Easy on the eyes for those late evening sessions.
Choose one of the many themes to customize the apps appearence.
Export workouts to CSV and analyze them in your favourite spreadsheet app.
Archive old routines and better focus on your current ones.
Over 290 animated exercises with descriptions, equipment and step-by-step instructions.
Can't find an exercise? Add you own to the library and use it in workouts and routines.
I wanted to create an app that would keep people motivated on their workout journey.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is included in the free version?
Most features in the app are free, like the vast exercise library and workout tracking. Some features, like notes, rest timers and unlimited custom routines and exercises, are offered as a paid upgrade.
Are there ads in the app?
No, because ads suck! I really wanted to build a great app, and ads would just ruin the overall experience.
What data is beeng collected?
Is there an Android app?
I'm a solo developer and wanted to create the best iOS app I can before tackling other platforms. At least for now, the answer is no.